Ref No. : UE0015
The truck is an 1983 Iveco army reserve & never registered, all documents are available to register this. Condition as new, 35,000kms recorded. Four Wheel drive.
High & low range gearbox for off road.
Drilling rig specification:
- Deck engine: 6 cyl deutz turbo air cooled engine, rebuilt.
- All new hydraulic pumps, spool valves and hoses.
- New main feed ram, 26′ travel.
- New chain & rollers for pull back .
- New wire ropes and pulleys for pull down.
- Hydraulic winch for 5 ton.
- Topdrive tilt & slide.
- Variable speed rotation head.
- Drill Pipe/Rod box.
- Hydraulic driven welder.
- Hydraulic driven water pump.
Rig is in new condition.
If you need to know any further details about Halco H666 please get in touch and we will be glad to help!